Saturday, February 5, 2011

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Bite Me! This blog was created mainly for reviewing dog chews but I may occasionally branch out to other dog related products (toys, treats, collars,etc). I am always looking for new chews for my dogs and to recommend to my clients, so I figure this would be an easy way for them to access my thoughts on various products. I am also a trainer in a shelter and constantly looking for products to help keep my shelter pups entertained. I am not squimish at all and will try basically any chew that is safe, and I usually try to go with all natural products. To start, I would like to introduce you to the dogs who will be reviewing the products!








First is Lola Granola. Lola is a 7 year old spayed female Pit mix. Loves favorite past times include sleeping and cuddling. Lola is the heaviest chewer of the group. She doesn't like to run around too much, so she gets most of her energy out through chewing.






Next is Moose. Moose is an 8 year old neuter male. His breed? I have no idea. He is a mutt through and through. At 8 years old, Moose has barely lost a step. His favorite activities include frisbee, chasing squirrels, and barking. Moo, as he is affectionately called, is the least interested in chewing. He is the pickiest of the three and is vey dainty when chewing. It usually take him the longest to finish.




Last but not least is Phoenix. Phoenix is a 5 year old spayed female Pit mix. Her favorite past time are snuggling, fetch and giving kisses. Phee spends most of her time chewing/suckling her stuffed animals but very rarely destroys toys. Even though she spends the most time something in her mouth, she is a only moderate chewer.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Ali! Can't wait to get some good recommendations for my puppers! ;)

    ReplyDelete